Copywriting refers to writing texts oriented to selling or calling an action.
Your website’s writings are one of the main forms of communication in which you show the user what is you business about.
Copywriting looks to boost the value of your service in a simple and efficient way. So that with little time and a few words anyone can know what you can help them with.
It consists in creating texts that conect with the users to inspire them to take an action.
This copywriting service is about:
- Producing, editing and updating your website’s writings. Each page and subpage have their own purpose. The goal is to communicate clearly through the site what services you can provide.
- Optimize contents for Google’s SEO.
- Create value content that proves your expertise and experience.
My way of doing copywriting is targeted to:
- Transmit your business’ core values. Looking farther ahead of your product or service, it seems interesting to me to focus on the value that you create for the world with your work.
- Connect with people’s feelings and emotions.
- Simplicity and minimalism. I don’t like infinite pages, nor 50 sentences paragraphs (and Google does not like them either!), because the end user looses attention and he may not have time to read it all.
- Communicate the message with the fewest ammount of words possible without loosing value.
- Catch attention and inspire curiosity so when someone goes to your site they want to read more about what you have to say.