Content marketing strategies aim to produce valuable content for your website.
It can be done in several ways through blogging, emails, landing pages, social networks, free guides, ebooks, and many more.
This service consists in:
- Producing content over time. This is to publish at least one weekly article to engage with your audience and make some noise on the net.
- Targeting keywords that improve your position within your niche improving your site’s relationship with Google.
- Planning on a content marketing strategy creating an editorial calendar for the publications.
So, how you do it?
- Research. Getting some info from different sources that can contribute to the value and credentials for the article.
- Writing. Based on the original idea and research I will start writing the article sharing a first draft with you. Then, it will be modified based on what you liked best.
- Images, headings and presentation. Look for quality images, edit the headings and final presentation.
- Optimization. Generate the necessary data for Google’s SEO like site title, meta description, keywords, internal/external links, reading improvements.
- Final review and posting. Once everything is done a final review will be conducted to make sure that everything is OK.
Now you may have an idea if you are looking to work with me for your content marketing strategy.
Depending on your business’ goals this service could be interesting for you.
So I encourage you to get in touch, to tell me about your project and see if we can heal each other.